Thursday, December 8, 2011

Update: I'm still here

Yes, I am aware that I am a horrible blogger. Liz reminds me every day.

My life has been consumed with exams, presentations and preparations for Italy for the last few months, and so I haven't really found the time to do anything worth blogging about at all. Add 2 jobs, an internship and language TA training and you've got one hectic schedule.

I've become addicted to the game Words with Friends, which is basically online scrabble against Facebook friends (meaning Liz and Cesca all the time and the other friends who randomly start games with me).

There are a few cool things coming up in the future, I guess. The Peer Advisors Senior Party is this weekend, which is really sad because I have gotten to know many of the people in the group really well throughout the last 2.5 years and especially this year, and it will be sad to basically say goodbye.

I guess in all my excitement for Italy I forgot how many great people I have to leave behind, and that makes me a bit sad. But I know the experience will be worth it, so I can't get too upset over living the dream I've had for years.

The honors holiday dinner banquet is next week, which promises to be a sugar filled fun time, and then it is on to finals then FREEDOM!!

I can't wait. 45 days till Italy! (Well, 44 till I leave, 45 till I arrive).

I didn't do much exciting over break besides chill, but I did get to go visit Cesca at St Bonaventure to see her Step Team show. She dressed like a boy. It was cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment