Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Sorry

I haven't posted in forever and I don't have a ton of time so I'm just going to upload a bunch of pics, caption them and call it a day. K? K.

Alright so first of all I hate seeing Christmas stuff come out even before Halloween, but last weekend Liz and I were shopping and I saw these guys and had to have them.

Rudolph is my favorite

In other news, since I haven't blogged about Fall Break, here's a bunch of pics from that. Liz came to my house and I took her to Niagara Falls/Canada for the first time

Roomies!

Finally in Canada
 We went on the Maid of the Mist- from the Canadian side, it's cooler.
Breast Cancer awareness ponchos


View of Canada

windy boat ride!

In front of the falls

Lizzie at the Falls
She also met my cats
My baby Nymeria

Bootsie following standard cat logic- "If I fits it, I sits it!"

In Halloween Town

Getting my Katniss Everdeen on and using
my new archery skillz

I want everyone to know this was not planned
They both happened to dress up like
characters from Aladdin

My daytime costume for Halloween-
50 Shades of Grey. I know, so witty.

I will have pics of my duo costume with Liz later once we finally put them on tonight. That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment