Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013!

Well, 2012 has been a fun, amazing year.

In review:

Italy, which included an amazing host mom, trips to cool places like Paris (to see the Opera House!!!), Portugal, the Phantom UK tour, the Amalfi Coast with my mom and sister and Venice for Carnivale. Overall, study abroad round 2 was just as amazing and very different from London.

Vegas, which included a trip to the Chippendales show and Phantom Las Vegas (to see it before it closed) and a trip to the grand canyon, which was beyond amazing. Vegas was totally different from anything I had experienced before, especially since I had not been farther west than Ohio, and it was really crazy awesome.

Ren Fest- yet again, fun times. Going to the Celtic weekend made me think of Scotland, which was really cool, and this year we even got mistaken for staff members. Awesome!!!

Family Time- my father has been retired for a year and Cesca and I have been catching up on him, and this year the Post Office announced a buyout so my mom can retire too!! She'll be done January 31st!


For this year, I don't know what my plans are. I know that I will be graduating, and I think I have my plans figured out, but I'm never 100% sure. All I have decided is that my resolution is to go at least 1 place new this year, whether it's a new state, country, city or whatever. I never want to stop experiencing new things, and I think that I will be able to keep this one this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment