Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I forgot...

How much I LOVE Pirates of Penzance.

Such a good show. I totally should be studying for legal, which is my last major assignment before break, aside from printing and turning in my AWESOME paper on the evolution of ballet. It is kickass.

I cannot wait to go see Harry Potter tomorrow!!!!! It's gonna be like the longest day ever and I'm gonna be so exhausted Friday. Totally worth it? I think so. Liz even helped me paint my nails (red with little gold dots- so appropriate).

I cannot wait to see my bella! We are gonna have such a great time together and I cannot believe it's been nearly 4 months since I saw her (I don't count the hour I saw her over fall break... it wasn't enough time!)

Then it's 2 more weeks of classes, finals, then LONDON HERE I COME!!!!


Anyway, I should get back to studying. For your enjoyment, here is my favorite song from Pirates- With Cat-Like Tread. It's so ironic that it's funny. Plus they do like 3 encores! And the Pirate King wears purple pants. Who doesn't love purple pants?



No comments:

Post a Comment