Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Where has the time gone?

Holy crap, it's November

Halloween (complete with awesome costumes) has come and gone.

Shit is getting real.

Things I have to do before Thanksgiving Break (meaning in less than 3 weeks)

1) About 27 homework assignments that I know of, ranging from Legal cases to Marketing and Business letters

2.) Pass 3 exams worth varying percentages of my grade, ranging from 10% to 25%

3.) Grade at least 4 more sets of projects for COMP 110

4.) Apply for my visa and set up my biometrics appointment

5.) Write a 10-15 page paper on something to do with evolution

6.) Start packing up my dorm room so I don't have to bring everything home in one shot before Christmas break

7.) Prepare and present a presentation about a famous Italian person, in Italian

Ok, ok, it doesn't seem like much, but when you consider I have about 17 days to do it, well, that puts me in a fix. I'm trying to stay calm and not freak out, as is my nature, so I've taken to watching scenes from my numerous Phantom bootlegs to calm me down.

This will all be worth it in about 2 months when I am in London. I know it.

Class time. Where has the semester gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment