Sunday, April 17, 2016

Slightly Eventful but Pretty Boring Week

KITTY CHOO CHOO TRAIN

Sorry everyone, I had, honestly, a super boring week, and I'm feeling lazy right now so I'm gonna just run through the highlights:

We had Wednesday off, which was amazing. I spent most of the day in bed or studying, which is also what I did all week (except Tuesday, when I met Lauren and Cesca for wing night). Ces and Lauren were sick so we didn't do much besides eat and chat.

I was studying all week (and for the past couple) because I took the TOPIK again today (sunday) to see if and how much I've improved since January. I think it's cool that I got level 3 in less than 3 years here, but wouldn't 4 be SO MUCH COOLER? The test today felt easier than last time, so even if I don't pass 4 now, I know I've improved, so I'm happy with that. 


Last fun thing, I had to call the police on my neighbors because they fight all the time and the BF decided that 3 am was a great time to POUND ON THE DOOR AND YELL AND RING THE DOORBELL.  Thank god Cesca happened to be staying over when this happened, or it would have been 7 times more terrifying.

Seriously, I thought they broke like 2 or 3 weeks ago, the last time the police were called. Nope. I hope it's for real this time, because I'm sick of hearing them fighting. Not healthy. 

In school news, classes are going well, but the bathroom has become the bane of my existence because SOMEONE decided that this was the best way to fix the stupid lock on the western stall door near my office. 

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO MEEEEE

Sigh. Therefore, I cannot close it. Now, I am ok with using a squat toilet, to an extent. But some days, I just don't feel like it, you know??? Well now I have to wander around school to find a bathroom that has the combo of 1.) TP, 2.) A western stall that works and 3.) Minimal students cause I hate running into them in the bathroom.

This is what rain and humidity does to my hair

After my test Sunday, I met up with Cesca after dance class. Helen had been in the area for a wedding, so she joined too! We got tacos and then cupcakes because why not.


Yum 

Thanks to my Korean class also getting cancelled (they needed my teacher for another class, so my options were to spend $200 a month slowly reviewing,or just save the money and review myself. So, after 2 years, I had to stop going. Felt weird, but had to be done.) and the test being done, I have some free time now, at work and at home. My plan is to marathon a few dramas and tv shows I skipped out on for a week or two, and then try and get back into studying so that I can pass level 4 later if I don't pass it this time.

Off to enjoying some free time after my classes are finished for the day~



No comments:

Post a Comment