Friday, February 26, 2010

Final Fantasy VIII

Well, this is the opening FMV for my favorite video game, although it doesn't make a ton of sense until you complete the game, then it makes COMPLETE sense... So ya'll should play the game with me and you'll see why- it would be too hard for me to explain the plot and make it make sense.

And I don't know why I said ya'll... I'm from Western New York (which is why the snow doesn't bug or surprise me) and I'm so close to Canada I might as well be saying eh? at the end of my sentences. Anyway, here's the link to opening cinematic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd5KLb7RQjE


Don't watch any of the other scenes or read the comments. They'll probably spoil things and that's not cool.

God I love this game... It even has pretty good graphics for being old school playstation (it came out in like 1998)

No comments:

Post a Comment