Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday nights

So, I'm going to keep this one short, because my blogs just always end up to be pages and pages. It is just so hard because when I'm talking about something I love, I have to say lots and lots about it. But I'm not going to do that right now, just an update on my Sunday.

Yoga- I'm not 100% sure about this class. It feels good sometimes, and I feel so relaxed after. I get my best sleep on Sunday nights, no easy feat here at IC. But the teacher is kind of weird, like I don't know, I'm just not inspired. I'm happy though, because that along with my Pilates and working out almost every day are really making a difference. I feel healthier, and my body isn't as sore when I do things like Pilates (which is really tough, not gonna lie). I think my abs are getting stronger and more defined. Bonus!!!! I'm so proud of all of us for keeping up the workout routines (for the most part). We're doing great!!!

Best thing of the day-Firefly. Sarah is introducing it to me because I will be introducing her to Final Fantasy (and Alysia loves it too. So since they both love it, it must be awesome). And it has Nathan Fillion in it, so I'm sold. It was pretty awesome, and I can't wait to watch more. It's nice to have something to look forward to watching, because usually in my free time all I do is play solitaire, which gets pretty mundane after over 1200 games...

So yeah, that's about it. I'm just gonna eat some Mac and Cheese (Gromit! haha) and study a bit, read a bit then turn in. 10 class days left til break!!!!!

Currently listening to: John Cudia & Jennifer Hope Wills- The Phantom of the Opera

No comments:

Post a Comment