Monday, May 2, 2011

Day of Rejoicing!

The sun is shining, the birds are singing, it's another bank holiday in the UK, and I woke up this morning to read on my newsfeed that Bin Laden is dead!


Many thanks to Sarah for this compilation of the many very thankful but hilarious statuses and tweets we witnessed today:

Courtesy of Sarah and Andrea gathering and posting. I am such a moocher for this post. Click for bigger images

















Others that are not screencapped include :

  • Will somebody draw me a picture of Obama shooting Osama with a bayoneted civil war rifle that is actually a laster gun? I would like that. And Osama is a vampire.
  • Osama Bin Laden - World hide-and-go-seek champion 2001-2011

In all seriousness though, I'm glad this came to pass but I know there is still a lot to be done. Hoping this is one step closer to bringing the troops home.

No comments:

Post a Comment