Saturday, May 7, 2011

Nostalgic Post Part 1

So as I was typing my last post about pics and the end of year party, I was struck by all the good photos we submitted that didn't make it. So I thought I would start posting some of the good memories that my friends and I have had on our adventures. Enjoy!

probably the coolest pic of us ever, a jumping picture


Sarah had to head over to the ministry

Andrea attacks!
Falling off cliffs!


Sunshine and laughs on Spring Break

uh
Casey in Liverpool


She lives in a Yellow Submarine
Just chillin on top of Edinburgh. No big deal.

Put 'em up!

Andrea likes to steal other people's stuff and act like
a gangster

aw flatmates at the fountain

Oh you know, it's nice and sunny after
it POURED ON US

Cause there are so many other cool things around
Stonehenge to distract you!

"Hey, I found Waldo!"

And then we made a new henge. 

They went 4 wheeling in Greece

Yum gelato


bored on a 4 and a half hour train ride


Engagement photo in Edinburgh, take 1



Sarah found the tardis
Ceilidh fun with kilts 


Yay tube rides at 6:45 am

I'll do more later when the internet isn't being dumb

No comments:

Post a Comment