Sunday, August 8, 2010

Ren Fest

Once again, that time of year has come and passed. Ren Fest is one of the highlights of my summer, and it was awesome again this year!

Despite a mishap with my skirt (I ordered a long one that never arrived at my house, and so I had to make due with a short one Cesca found), I think my costume turned out great! We went on Fantasy Weekend, so Cesca utilized an old ballet costume of mine and some wings her friend from school gave her:



We had a lot of fun, and I didn't buy anything useless that I won't use, only my ticket and food, plus a ride on a WAR HORSE:



We enjoyed a wench show, wench auction (in which my friend Katrina won a bloke by bidding 2 magical lamps, 2 fire breathing dragons and 5 unicorns, or something like that), and a joust! What a great day:




No comments:

Post a Comment