Monday, April 26, 2010

Dimmi che tu mi amerai per sempre

So, I looked at the amount of blogs I have for April. And it is seriously lacking, since I updated almost daily in March.

But honestly, there isn't much to talk about. We have 3 weeks left. 10 days of classes. I have 3 days of finals. Then that's it. Done. Finito. Niente piu. And I don't know if I'm happy or sad. Perhaps both. I'm happy to go home, hang with friends, come back, be an OL, hang some more, see Phantom in Cleveland and have a great summer. But that also means that year one is over. I only have 3 years left of college. Somehow it seemed longer, but judging by how fast this year went, I'll be done before I know it. YIKES!

So this was just a short update before lunch. I'm just mulling things over while listening to Il Fantasma dell'Opera, cause I just gave a copy of the CD to my professoressa. Which was a good idea. She really liked it, but I was worried she'd be creeped out or something. But she wasn't. I hope she likes someone that really is into Italian and isn't just taking the class cause I need a language requirement or a liberal arts credit. Cause I don't need either actually. So yeah, that's my update about that.

PS- The title of my blog today comes from the song Nient'Altro Chiedo Piu. Sooo good.

No comments:

Post a Comment