Monday, April 5, 2010

Not much new

So, I feel strange since I haven't updated in a while, even though there isn't much to say about life.

Cesca came and went. It was wonderful, I loved seeing her, showing her around, she loved Ithaca and got to meet my friends (Minus Casey) but if all goes well we will actually be able to hang out in Europe, as we will both be there next Spring.

Other than that, not much. Life is going on as normal here. I don't have much homework right now, which is odd, but I'm not complaining. I just feel like I'm not putting in enough effort, but then I look at my assignments and there aren't any, so I can't really put more effort into doing nothing... Besides studying Italian, which I actually do devote the proper amount of time to. Sarah and I are making progress in FFVIII. If worst comes to worst, I'll have to cram it during finals week, no big deal, I'm not too concerned. We can do it! We still have a month and a half to go...

So, onto my musical obsession of the week- West Side Story (with Sunset Boulevard mixed in). I still have my Phantom and Music Man mixed in, but I REEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLYYY want to watch WSS because it is really a great musical and Liz hasn't seen it. Muy importante.

So yeah, that's life right now. I'm drifting in an endless plane of existence with summer just on the horizon. Then freshman year will be over. Yikes.

Enjoy Me Siento Hermosa (I Feel Pretty sung in Spanish in the revival of WSS) by the beautiful Josefina Scaglione. The song starts at about a minute in.

No comments:

Post a Comment