Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm walking on SUNSHINE!!!!

God, it's just so beautiful out. Today is going to be a wonderful day. I barely have any homework, just the usual, study Italian, study Stats. Not surprising. Maybe I'll make some more progress in Final Fantasy VIII.

Probably the best part of today is that fact that Macroecon got canceled, and I couldn't be happier. I feel bad, because my professor loves what he does and is super nice, but that class is just torture. It's sooooo boring, and I have no idea how I managed an A. I mean, I got a freaking 99 on the last exam, yet I'm tempted to fall asleep in every class. I take pre-econ naps when I get the chance just so I can stay awake. So yeah, none of that crap today!

In other news, the weather is finally beautiful! It's supposed to be over 70 today and nearly 80 tomorrow! Hellooooo cute summer outfits! Also, Sarah is getting her tattoo soon and I am excited to be a part of the experience, given I have one myself. I can't wait to show it off again!

Best news, CESCA IS COMING TO VISIT!!!! She should be here around 5 on Friday, and I just can't wait to see her and show her life at Ithaca, since I got to see her school and meet her friends. So yeah. That's life today.

I'm feeling pretty good.

Currently listening to John Barrowman sing Maria from West Side Story. Because it's still stuck in my head. It is now on my playlist with Music Man. This is all Sarah's fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment