Sunday, April 11, 2010

Planning life is stressful

I hate all of this planning. Planning next semester, next spring, the next 3 years. Gah. I should just be a normal kid and not do all this extra minors and concentrations and junk and just be normal. But no. I have to study abroad twice and do Honors and minor in Italian.

I'm worried about being able to afford London and Italy, but they both should cost about the same as IC tuition, and the experience, I think, will be well worth the cost. I mean, what could be better than learning Italian in Italy? Although, but Junior year I will hopefully be pretty proficient.

Anyway, it's a boring Sunday morning. Sarah and Alyssa are still in bed, and I should be getting ready for breakfast. Not much to do today, I have a meeting from 2-4 and a little bit of studying to do, but other than that, I'll probably be playing Final Fantasy VIII!!!! We are already on disk 2, which means we are that much closer to my favorite parts, which mostly happen on 3. I don't want it to be over so fast, but then I remember we have a loooooooong way to go. I have lots of side quests I need to do eventually, so I'll have to get on that.

Well, that's the update. I am trying not to think about registration since it always makes me nervous, but hey, housing worked out, so I'm hoping this will too.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment