Monday, May 10, 2010

Decisions, Decisions- HELP

So, I've been studying stats since about noon, barring an hour interruption by Legend of the Seeker. I'm not 100% confident, but I feel like the stuff I don't know isn't going to be a huge part of the test, so I feel alright about it.
Anyway, I'm taking a break and looking at dELiAs site at this adorable bathing suit that I really want. Problem is, dELiAs is expensive, and I already have a lot of stuff I'm spending money on this summer: Ren Fest is gonna be like $100, Phantom is at least another $100, Darien Lake, movies, hanging out with friends... And since I'm still jobless for next semester, I really need to be saving my money for London...

Can you guys help me decide? To buy or not to buy, that is the question.


This is it:


But I think I would want this pattern over here with the hearts... would that look cute on me?

And now looking again I'm considering a solid color, I think that might look good too. hmmm. Here's the site so check it out and let me know what you think:

http://store.delias.com/browse.do?categoryID=1500&sidenavTrack=swim.bandeau

1 comment:

  1. delia's swimsuits go on sale like crazy. each piece will be $10 bucks if you just give it time...but that might mean no having it for a good part of the summer...or them running out of the right size....but...usually they just go on sale.

    ReplyDelete