Saturday, May 1, 2010

Getting down to business...

...To defeat the Huns of course! (I know, Alysia used this in her blog, but I couldn't resist).

So, instead of the weather making me procrastinate, it has motivated and inspired me to get my work done so I can enjoy it. It is also making me less stressed.

My spiritual journey essay is going well. I am well onto 6 pages without an intro or conclusion, and I still need to add quotes. I've done all I can for now, so Sarah and I are probably gonna play some Final Fantasy soon. We are so close to this really awesome part. I'm pumped.

I did my macro homework, mostly, I'll have to go over it again tomorrow or Monday.

Our stats project is going well, and the paper should not be too hard to write, since most of the info is on the powerpoint.

I'm almost done with my tour guide application, and I really want to secure a job for next semester. Hopefully COMP TA comes through, but if not, well, I'll just have to keep trying.

And that's about it, I think. With less than 2 weeks til home, meaning less than 2 weeks till summer, I can't wait to get out of here. That thought is getting me through this last week of classes.

Currently listening to my youtube playlist that consists of a bunch of Disney songs in Italian and English. Just for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment