Saturday, May 15, 2010

I was supposed to be getting shorts...

<-- Bootsie wants to help me unpack my stuff. It's been a hectic day at home.
I went to get a haircut and then Cesca and I were on a quest for shorts for the summer, both for fun and for my job...
I couldn't find any that I wanted at Target and they are supposed to be an appropriate length, and I am a terrible judge of that. What is appropriate for me is probably a lot different than what I should be wearing for Orientation... So anyway, Cesca and I didn't have much time to shop, as we had to get home so we could pick people up to see Letters to Juliet, which was adorable and wonderful, btw...

But I ended up with 2 really cute things!!!!
First of all, at Target I found this ADORABLE dress, which I love. And it was on sale!!!!

Second of all, I decided to go the cheap route and get a bathing suit from Old Navy that is not $50, and I'm quite pleased with the result.



Although I put it on to show my parents and the first thing my mom said was "Wow Tina, that's really skimpy..." Thanks mom. I'm freaking 19 and I have a hot bod (sort of... Maybe...). I can't do this forever. I'm young and I'm going to show it. You know what they say, When You Got It, Flaunt It!


Lemme know what you guys think of my new purchases!!!

1 comment:

  1. 1. KITTY!!!!!
    2. dress is cute
    3. that bathing suit is HOT. i am so jealous of your cleavage

    ReplyDelete