Saturday, June 12, 2010

Finally

I woke up this morning at 9:34 am, and it was the most glorious thing I have ever done in my life.

Maybe not, but after I've been getting up at 7 for the past week and then having 14 hours of training every day, 9:30 feels like it's so late. Plus, I have nothing scheduled for today, besides going for some food with Jake and I actually do have to do some work today on my bulletin boards. So it isn't a total day off, but I can work at my own pace and do what I want today, which is nice. It's nice not to have scheduled eating time.

Anyway, I'm learning a ton about Ithaca College, more than I thought possible, and I will probably be spouting random facts forever when I'm hanging out with everyone again. Being here is just so fun and exciting, and I love meeting these new people and making new friends.

Other than that, I've watched a whole season of Cake Boss on netflix (my sister got it) while making my door tags in my dorm room (which is so weird, I'm in my own room. I've never had my own room!) and I'm having a great time learning our dance. I can't wait till it's done and we can record it and I can show it to you guys!

Well, I actually do have things to get done, one more week of training then I'll be actually leading the freshmen! Whoa! See you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment