Sunday, June 6, 2010

The way back

Well, I am going to be on the way back to Ithaca in short time. I'm nervous about making friends, of course, and also nervous about the amount of stuff I packed... I'm an excessive overpacker, but I can also usually squeeze a lot into my bags- ask Sarah, she saw me pack up my dorm room.

Anyway, my friends and I saw Get Him to the Greek last night. It was strange, crazy, vulgar and HILARIOUS. I didn't know what the hell was happening, but it was really funny and crazy. I still want to see Prince of Persia... Maybe I can convince some of the OLs to go.

We also finished watching season 1 of Spartacus, which I recommend if you like stuff about gladiators, or graphic blood, violence, profanity and sex. Because there was a lot of that. It was a really interesting show though, along the veins of Rome, which my parents watched. So yeah. Plus all the actors are suuuuper buff so that was a bonus.

Alright, well, my dad gets really impatient so I'm going to finish getting ready and go. Hopefully I'll have time to update you guys on how awesome (hopefully) things are going.

See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment