Tuesday, June 22, 2010

First Session

So, today marks day 2 of session 2, which is the first freshman session for orientation. And that means its pretty much over for me, besides check out at 6:45 (kill me now), they just have to register, get their ids and then they can leave, so I'm not really super involved.

And I have to say, for all my fears and anxieties, I think it actually went pretty well. I answered tons of questions from frantic, frightened freshmen (did you like that alliteration? buahaha) and it felt really good to be knowledgeable and I felt that they looked up to me and respected me.

However, tomorrow begs to be another story entirely (sort of) since I have to be up at like 6 and we have another session beginning tomorrow, meaning I have to be energetic and enthused and act like I haven't done this like 2 days ago. Ugh. Although, our dance is freaking sweet (a video will hopefully soon be available) so I'm thinking it will energize me. Time during sessions seems to fly by, and I'm super excited for a new batch of bright eyed 'babies' to come so I can dazzle them with my charm, wit and knowledge (riiiiggggggghhhhhhtttttt). And they aren't babies. It just sounded cool with the flow of the sentence.

Sorry about all the parenthesis, I'm in a weird mood.

So that's the orientation update, and I'm so excited to be here and to be doing it again tomorrow! (That wasn't sarcasm, I am really super stoked). Talk to everyone soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment