Sunday, July 11, 2010

1 week to go

Well, the saga of orientation continues with our final week, a double session. Which sucks, I'm going to be exhausted, but I'm kind of glad it's gonna be over. I love the OLs and Ithaca, but there's nothing like being home. I miss everyone and everything a lot.

Downside, I'll be back working at BK. Upside, it'll only be like 3 weeks. Soooooooooo. Not that bad. I hope.

In other news, the weather finally righted itself and it's back to normal temperatures, thank god. I thought i was going to die. Literally, I drank so much water these last couple of days it was ridiculous.

Besides that, I don't really have much to say. Orientation is winding down, the countdown to Phantom is down to 17 days, Ren Fest soon after, and then I get to see my lovelies from Ithaca again. I can't wait for the year to start.

Well, off to movie night, see you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment