Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th of July!!!!

Well, I feel like I am the only one who updates really frequently because I talk about semi-mundane things, but I think it's because when I have free time I get bored really fast. Especially when I workout, nap and do all my other internet things and still have like an hour or two to kill... So I hope everyone doesn't mind frequent updates... Anyway...

Happy 4th everyone! I'm not a big celebrator of the 4th, even though I know it's important, I just think it's become very commercialized. Like if you don't show your patriotism by having 20 people over for hot dogs, you aren't American or something...

This may be due to the fact that it's always like 90 degrees on the 4th and everyone always wants to sit outside, half of the family we visit doesn't have AC anyway, and they just want to chill. Well, for me, sweating it out under the sweltering sun isn't something I look forward to on a daily basis.

But we are visiting my relatives today, which is nice because I haven't seen them in a while, and since I have limited time home, I don't know when I'll see them again. Probably right before I go back, but still, it's always nice.

Speaking of going back, I head back on Tuesday, my dad's birthday, so we might have to celebrate a bit early, like Monday, although I don't really have much for him because he never says he wants anything and won't give hints... Grr. Then I'm back for about a week and a half, I come home, am home for about 1 month and then I head back to IC. So this summer has been a little hectic in terms of moving and packing, as you all remember, and I'm not looking forward to repacking all of my dorm stuff. Ok, I am a little because it means I'll be back at IC with everyone, but still. It's a lot of work. I think I'll bring less this semester, since we (hopefully) will only be there for one... I am an excessive overpacker though, I always think I'll need like 75 things "just in case." Oh well.

Other than that, I finally caught up on True Blood, have been playing the awesomeness of Final Fantasy, am looking forward to Phantom in 23 days, Ren Fest soon after that, and then being back.

Wow! Summer is flying by!

No comments:

Post a Comment