Saturday, July 17, 2010

The End

Well, here it is. The end of 6 long weeks. The end of Orientation Sessions, the end of first year student questions, the end of check ins, check outs and everything in between. And I'm sad. I'm really sad. These few weeks became such a huge part of my life and I'm sad to see them go.

Billy, the intern, was amazing and fun, and I might not ever see him again, cause he's not from here. I know I'll see all the OLs at some point, as we have promised to have reunions, so that's good. But I know things will be different once school starts, and that's ok, I guess...

We're having OL Prom tonight, and I think a sleepover in the lobby, just as one final hurrah before we all part ways in the morning... It's a sad time, but all good things must end.

I must say though, I cannot wait to get home to see my bella. I miss her bunches and that's the one thing I'm super pumped about. So yeah, I can't describe in simple words how amazing this experience has been and how much it has taught me. Thanks everyone for making my first Ithaca summer an amazing one.

No comments:

Post a Comment