Monday, March 29, 2010

Bittersweet

Today was a wonderful day for me in so many ways, and horrible in one that overrides almost everything...

I slept well, a little later than planned. I was going to get up and go to breakfast, but sleep beckoned. I studied my Italian, committed most of it to memory, had a fun class, had an easy COMP class, as well as getting a 10/10 on my project. I also got a 10/10 on my stats quiz!!!!
Then I watched Legend of the Seeker, which was semi ridiculous as it always is, but then Richard and Kahlen got back together (after being separated... again...) and the joy on their faces when they saw each other was sooooo beautiful.

Best part of the day: I GET TO BE AN OL THIS SUMMER!!! That means less time at the BK lounge, more time in Ithaca. I'm hoping to make new friends and meet some great new people!

It just sucks because Sarah didn't get it. I so hoped she would, because we had such wonderful plans for the summer. But alas, all happiness in my life either brings about sadness to others or is coupled with some sadness. Still, I can't help but be excited.

Still not much homework to be doing. I'm done with most of it, so basically all I'm doing tonight is studying stats and Italian and wasting my life on my computer. Oh well. And Pilates, so at least I'll be doing something worthwhile.

That's about it for today. Ithaca has a bad habit of misting/fogging up strangely, but the weather is supposed to be marvelous this weekend! Whoo!!!

Currently listening to Till There Was You, Goodnight, My Someone and Marian the Librarian. Sarah got me obsessed with The Music Man...

No comments:

Post a Comment