Thursday, March 11, 2010

DONE AND IT FEELS SO GOOD

You heard me. I'm done. Done with my exams. Done with my papers. And done with stress. Well, sort of. It always stresses me after exams because I want to know what I got, but hey, what can I do? It is out of my hands.

So here's the recap of the horror that was my week:
Italian-100.5
Stats-99 (which I'm still soooo excited about)
International Essay- No idea. I'm just glad to be done with the class
Computer Database Exam- well, it seemed easy, so I'm hoping it is a good grade, but I'm not too worried about it. I don't see why it was two parts, it took like 20 minutes total
Spiritual Journeys paper- I have no idea. I think my Woman Warrior section sucks, but my Nightmare Before Christmas metaphor is sure to save me. Plus she is so laid back in class I can't imagine her being a harsh grader. At least, that's what Andrea keeps telling me. I'm going to have to defer to her logic on that one
Macroeconomics Test- Just took this one, I don't know. I feel like I did well, but I'm paranoid I made stupid mistakes. Here's to hoping I didn't

And that's about it. I have my last International class tomorrow (FINALLY) and Italian. In which she hopefully won't assign us anything. Then I think Sarah and I are watching and episode of Angel and then I'm going to lunch with everyone (minus Liz, who is leaving early and Sarah, who has class) before my dad gets here and we make the journey home. I'm so happy to be going home. I just want to snuggle with my mom and my cats. Yes, I still cuddle with my mother. Our relationship has improved exponentially since I moved away, thankfully.

Then I get to see my bella on Sunday, and I cannot wait. I love just being with her because it is like we were never apart. And that's a wonderful feeling. I love her sososososo much.
Currently listening to Si, Mi Chiamano Mimi (They call me Mimi) from La Boheme, because it's been stuck in my head all freaking day. And I don't know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment