Friday, March 12, 2010

Home :-)

So, after what seemed like an extra long drive, I finally arrived home. I think its cause my dad and I had a nice long dinner at a rest stop on the way home, and the ride didn't seem as long as it was (about 4 hours total). The weather was kind of sucky too. I miss the beautiful sunshine.

Anywho, I'm going to visit Cesca a day early! I get to go tomorrow and stay til Monday morning, and I am sooooo excited!!!! I miss her lots and lots, so we are going to celebrate our birthday the Bonaventure way! (I'll let you know what that is when I find out...)

Anyway, I just had to rebuff Liz's claim that Wegmans is the only thing that makes New York superior. Fun fact Liz: New Hampshire is one of only three states that places no helmet restrictions on motorcyclists. What makes that a good idea? The fact that if they do get into an accident it is almost certainly fatal? hmmm. Sounds like a bad idea to me...

And you might say, "Well NH has the first primary which gives it leverage in the election!" And I ask, who cares? In the grand scheme of things, how many electoral votes does your state have compared to NY? NOT THAT MANY.

Yes, I am actually looking things up about why NH is awesome and debunking them. Here's the last one I feel like doing tonight: New Hampshire shares a border with Canada, facilitating international trade and travel. Really? Guess who else shares an even bigger boarder with Canada near Toronto? That's right, New York.

And again, NYC > all of New Hampshire.


Consider yourself pwned Liz.


Also, random, I put up a new Phantom video. You're probably sick of them, but I'm pretty witty so if you haven't checked them out yet, my username is animelover13579. If you ever have plenty of free time, check my vids out. Someday I will diversify them, but right now Love Never Dies is the most important point of discussion for me. Hopefully not for long, as hopefully its existence proves brief. So yeah. There ya go.

Currently listening to: Jekyll and Hyde- it's an awesome musical, check it out if you haven't heard it!

No comments:

Post a Comment