Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's my birthday!!!!

Today is a wonderful day, for the most part. I'm 19, but I'm old for my age. I'm just born to be bad.

Sorry, I've been waiting for like EVER to make the reference from Rent. Now I get to do that for a whole year!

Anyway, I went to Denny's this morning to enjoy a free Grand Slam with my father, and I am getting along well with him. Then we watched a bootleg copy of The Blind Side, which was a wonderful, wonderful movie. I enjoyed it a lot.

Then my brother came home and took me out to Ted's Hot Dogs for lunch. If you guys ever visit me here, you'll have to go cause it has some of the best food ever.

On that note, I'm going to need to go to the gym for like 2384709735 hours when we get back. All I've been eating is cake, ice cream and junk because everyone is treating me to it for my birthday... Can't say I'm complaining.

Then I lounged around and relaxed, which is actually really enjoyable since I don't get to do it much at school, especially since there isn't a couch big enough for me to stretch out on...

Planning on seeing Remember Me tomorrow, and Alice in Wonderland at some point. Plans are a bit fuzzy on that one, but it'll happen. Hitting up the mall on Thursday, cause Ted wants to buy a suit, and I want to buy a couple of things to freshen up my wardrobe. Not too much, just one or two cute new things to make me excited to go back and show them off.

SO yeah, the only thing that was sad about today isn't actually that serious (it has nothing to do with my grandma, she's out of the hospital today and doing better). As you know, I am very anti-Love Never Dies, the sequel to Phantom of the Opera. My favorite facebook group, Love Should Die, has been shut down, supposedly by the Really Useful Group, which owns the rights to the Phantom musical. I have no idea why, but I am posting a short video about it on youtube, so if ya'll could check out my vids at http://www.youtube.com/user/animelover13579, rate them 5 stars and maybe comment if you feel the need (if you watch them, you don't have to), it would really help. We need to let ALW know he hasn't won. Thanks guys.

Enjoy the rest of break, I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment