Sunday, March 7, 2010

Short update

So, basically NYC was amazing and I'm sure you heard from me the stuff we did, so I won't bother to retell it because it is tedious and because my arms are so sore that I can barely type. Why are my arms sore? I have no idea. It's probably because of the odd positions I slept in for the 10 hour in total bus trip we took.

Was it worth it? Yes and no- it was cheap and a ton of fun, plus I love Tim Burton and Italian Opera, but I'm tired and sore and have a lot of work to do. I'm getting ahead though, I've done one of my essays and studied for 2 of my exams today. I just have to keep chugging along. I also feel bad about missing Casey's concert, because I heard it was amazing and I wish I could have been there. I will make sure my schedule is clear for Block IV!!!

On a lighter note, not only was the weather beautiful there, it is gorges here too!!!!! I'm so excited! I can feel spring coming, and that makes me super happy. Winter gives me a serious case of the blues, so I'm glad it's almost over with.

So, onto studying and studying, maybe some firefly. I'm way too sore to even think about doing yoga and probably pilates, so I might just do a few quick cardio trips this week and call it a day, because I can't give up my workout schedule just cause I have a few tests. I will not fall into that trap!

I cannot wait til next week!!!!

Currently listening to Vieni da Me by Le Vibrazioni- we listened to it in Italian class and it's una canzione bella!!!! I recommend it, and I can tell you what it means! (we translated it in class together, but I understand a lot of it!!!! I also understood a lot of the Opera which made me super happy!)

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment