Friday, March 5, 2010

Next week is going to kill me

In order to forewarn my friends of my probable upcoming mental breakdown, here's what I have to do for the week before Spring Break saves me

I have tests in: Italian, Stats, Comp (its a 2 day test) and Macroeconomics
I have papers due in: Honors Seminar and International Business
I have or will also have homework in: Stats, Italian, International and Seminar
I also in our free time have: Floor meeting, Pilates, Yoga, and a group OL interview session

Throw in trips to the gym and my need to watch Legend of the Seeker, The Buried Life and Firefly in order to take breaks and keep my sanity.

It's going to be so. much. fun. Ok, so I apologize in advance if I get snappy, testy or cry profusely in front of you. It's going to be a hell of a week. Especially since I'm losing prep time on Saturday. Gah. I need Spring Break like now.



Currently listening to "Musica per Noi" by Luca Velletri (the Italian version of Phantom) to calm me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment