Wednesday, March 10, 2010

F*** you Statistics!

hell yeah. I beasted out a 99 on my Stats exam, which is amazing because Math is actually a challenge for me. I had a calc genius for a friend in high school and she basically got me an A. She understood like every problem, so she would help me through all of our homework until I was confident I could do the steps myself. That and my calc teacher was really good, and his practice questions for the exam always looked startlingly familiar to the actual exam questions...

Not surprisingly, I aced my Italian test with a smooth 100.5. Grazie to you, bonus points! I say not surprisingly because it isn't hard to do well in a class you really care about, and I love Italian. It's just so pretty!

So, today I'm in a good mood, I'm going to rock my macro exam tomorrow and I'm going to beast this Spiritual Journeys essay. Yes. I have been given the confidence by today's events to complete the tasks at hand.

And since I'm in the mood for some Italian, I'm listening to some lovely opera. Enjoy Andrea Bocelli singing Nessun Dorma (None shall sleep) from the opera Turandot at a concert in Tuscany:


And then enjoy Vieni Via Con Me da Pollicina (It means come away with me and is the Italian version of Let Me Be Your Wings from Thumbelina)


If you're super curious or confused, I can actually translate both. It's a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment