Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March!!!

So, for those of you that don't know, it is 2 weeks til my birthday!!!! I'm super excited. I don't really know why, because 19 isn't that exciting, although where I'm from that means you can drink in Canada! Whooo!!!! I will tell you right now I will not be utilizing that privilege. I'm just not interested.

Which also means 2 important things- 1.) break is less than 2 weeks away. Its about 10 days actually, if you count next Friday. I do cause I still have class... And I can't wait, because that brings me to point number 2, I GET TO SEE CESCA!!! I cannot wait to see her... It has been waaaaaaaaay too long without my bella. Though it brings up the interesting dilemma, what the heck am I gonna do when I'm away for 4 months in london? YIKES!!! Well, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. I have a year to mentally prepare myself, right?

So yeah. Break is coming and that's basically all I care about right now. Except Firefly. I care about that. Because space cowboys are pretty much the best thing since sliced bread. Or so I've heard. I'll pass my judgment when we finish, but I can already tell. It is just that epic.

Night all!

Oh yeah, I wanted to say today was awesome. Even though we didn't win the cake thing, our team pulled together and actually made a damn good cake if I say so myself. Which I obviously do, or I wouldn't have said it... Anywho, here's to hoping that certain events will play out well and my day tomorrow will be even better <3

No comments:

Post a Comment